Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HOT DAYS

These days, it lasts very hot , isn't it?

In fact, I don't like hot but sunny days make me feel happy☆

I love taking pictures of blue sky, so I keep taking them for a long time.

I hope to continue these days...






Because of hot day, my cat, named hacchan, is tired everyday.

This is a picture my mother sent to me, but hacchan always seem to find
coolest place and he often lies on the hall because it is cooler than usual
This picture is a heartwarming one for me.

I want to go back and meet my cats as soon as possible♪



I found the good food for hot day in the restaurant in university.
It is Ume Udon(梅うどん)!

It was restrictive sale , but it was a plain desh and make me cool.

Maybe it will be sold someday, so try it:)

3 comments:

  1. Why are you absent today? Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Nanami:D
    Your cat,Hacchan is pretty!
    He looks like very relax.

    And 'Umeudon'sounds good!
    I will try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute your cat is!
    I do not have pet:<
    I want to live with cat someday.

    ReplyDelete