I spent for three days with my family.
My family, father, mother and younger sister came to my house.
5/4(mon)
We went to Dotonbori(道頓堀), Nanba(難波) and Shinsaibashi(心斎橋).
This is the second times to go there for me, but this is the first time for my family.

We are countrymans from Fukui!
There were so many people and high buildings that we were astonished!
Thanks to fixed sum benefit(定額給付金), I spent a lot of money in shopping.
Thank you so much, Mr.Aso! ha-ha.
At night, we went to Kappa zushi(かっぱ寿司)to eat Sushi!!
I shouted "long time no see, Sushi!"
I ate 20dishes:)
5/5(Tue)
We woke up late and went to Kuzuha Moll(樟葉モール).

This is what I ate here.
Hamburger♥Hamburger♥Hamburger♥
I bought many kitchen tools.

I got motivation in cooking more♪
At 6:00, my family went back home..
I saw them off, but I felt so sad.
When I was a high school student, I always thought that
I really wanted to go out of home and live my own life.
I figure out the importance of family now.
I will go back Fukui to meet family and friends this summer.
I am looking forward to coming the day☆
We should go shopping sometime soon:)
ReplyDelete