Friday, October 16, 2009

WE ♥L5

Because cold day lasts these days, we had NABE PARTY
with Megumi, Yuya, So and Hiroki!
It is what Japanese people want to eat in winter.
Yesterday was Kimchi Nabe.
This is the best Nabe for me.
But Hiroki didn't like it.
I do not understand why:(



And famous entertainer came to our party, it was Mr.Tsurube.
Thank you for coming to such a tiny party.



After that, we went to bowling center.

We played until at one.

I didn't do it for a long time,

so my poor play stood out...

However it is not matter but to enjoy.

Then I returned Hiroki's house and I slept without notice.
I think I reached at my peak of tiredment.
But this party was so good and we will gather from now on.
I am looking forward to next gathering.

5 comments:

  1. You had a really good time with L5;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for inviting me before^^
    i wanna go again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Nabe!
    The Nabe looks very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds FUN!
    Nabe with friends is more delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had happy time♪
    L5 became usual members.
    Let's gather!

    ReplyDelete