
These days , I am keen on dieting!
I always think that I really want to be full by a little quantity.
So this is one of the diet meal, Chijimi(チヂミ).
It includes chinese chive(ニラ) and kimchi(キムチ).
This is too easy to cook, so I can make even if I am busy.
for two poeple
・Flour 63g
・Starch 18g
・Water 70cc
・Egg 1
・Whatever you like
You just mix these ingredients and sear!
TRY IT!!

I always think that I really want to be full by a little quantity.
So this is one of the diet meal, Chijimi(チヂミ).
It includes chinese chive(ニラ) and kimchi(キムチ).
This is too easy to cook, so I can make even if I am busy.
・Flour 63g
・Starch 18g
・Water 70cc
・Egg 1
・Whatever you like
You just mix these ingredients and sear!
TRY IT!!

I keen on diet too!!
ReplyDeletePlease tell me something healthy menu☆